The Mavericks: "Make-up started as a therapeutic process for me" Feyisoge.
"The Maverick" for Week 5 is none other than the famous Feyisoge, a Pro Make-up artist who is making waves in the art of creating BEAUTY. Intr: Hi Feyisoge: Hi there! Intr: Could you please introduce yourself to our readers? Feyisoge: my name is Oluwasanmi Adeoye, a final year student of Agricultural Economics. Intr: Good to have you here... So, great ife community... How's been your experience so far? Feyisoge: My pleasure. Hmm. . . it has been a life changing experience for me. Who I was before I got into this school is not who I am now and definitely not who I'll be by the time I graduate. I've met people, people have come and gone but God has been faithful. Intr- Let's get a little bit fun ... We all know there is more to being Feyisoge we don't know about. What are your likes and dislike? What turns you off? What do you do for fun? What's your philosophy of life? Name your favourite food, best song at the moment, best artist. Feyisoge: what do I ...


Comments
Post a Comment